AIRLINE CUSTOMER SERVICE EXECUTIVE COURSE is particularly designed for those candidates who have keen interest to work in entry level of airport jobs. The course is meant to cover all aspects of airport ground staff duty handling , cargo and transportation, passenger handling, and client service in keeping with the international level of airport jobs.This profession requires lot of hard work, commitment, smartness and total dedication. The course is designed to cover all aspects of airport ground handling as well as grooming your personality. Personality Development and English are also an integral part of this course for overall growth of an individual. After successful completion of this course, the candidates can work as professionals at airport in various domestic & international airlines. They can also go for a flying career after gaining some experience at ground.
Role & Job Description:
Individuals in this position display merchandise, interact with customers to understand their needs and service them with sales of relevant product offerings whilst working cordially within the team and retail organisation. They also service customers at the cashiering point and process payments towards purchases made by them.
The individual needs to be physically fit to be able to fulfil tasks efficiently and mentally balanced to handle unexpected situations. He/she needs to have a strong service orientation, commercial acumen, interpersonal and listening skills.
- 10th/12th or equivalent Qualification from a recognized board.
- Students age should be under 18 to 27 years.
- To display stock to promote sale of products
- To plan and prepare visual merchandising displays
- To dress visual merchandising displays
- To dismantle and store visual merchandising displays
- To prepare products for sale
- To promote loyalty schemes to customers
- To keep the store secure
- To service cash point / Point of Sale (POS)
- To follow point-of-sale procedures for age-restricted products
- To process customer orders for goods
- To process part exchange sale transactions
- To process payments towards customer purchases
- To process cash and credit transactions
- To process goods returned by customer
- To maintain health and safety
- To keep the store clean and hygienic
- To provide information and advise to customers
- To create a positive image of self & organisation in the customers mind
- To work effectively in a retail team
- To work effectively in a retail organisation
- To basic communiction.
Skills Required for this position
Core Skills/ Generic Skills
- Writing Skills
- Reading Skills
- Oral Communication (Listening and Speaking skills)
- Decision Making
- Plan and Organise
- Customer Centricity
- Problem Solving
- Analytical Thinking
- Critical Thinking
- Specialty Store in Airport
- Fresh Food stores in Airport
- Quick Service Food Stores in Aiport
- Beverage outlets in Airports
- Specialty Store in Malls
- Fresh Food stores in Malls
- Quick Service Food Stores in Malls
- Hyper markets
- Super markets