CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL IN AIRPORT GROUND SERVICES COURSE is particularly designed for those candidates who have keen interest to work in entry level of airport jobs. The course is meant to cover all aspects of airport ground staff duty handling , cargo and transportation, passenger handling, and client service in keeping with the international level of airport jobs.This profession requires lot of hard work, commitment, smartness and total dedication. The course is designed to cover all aspects of airport ground handling as well as grooming your personality. Personality Development and English are also an integral part of this course for overall growth of an individual. After successful completion of this course, the candidates can work as professionals at airport in various domestic & international airlines. They can also go for a flying career after gaining some experience at ground.
Role & Job Description:
Airline Customer Service Executive, is responsible for
the administrative and customer service functions.
Customer service executives are responsible for meeting
the needs and safety requirements of passengers and
airport personnel. They assist customers before and
after a flight. Customer service executives also provide
support to other airport personnel, including pilots and
Security executive efficiently maintains the security environment while coordinating airline operations. The individual constantly assess risks and ensure maintenance of security standards while efficiently handling passengers, cargo, mail, catering and other operations.
Airline Reservation agent supports in providing reservation support for customers looking to book an itinerary with the airline.Airline reservation agent is responsible for providing customer support to the passengers via phone or personally to assist in undertaking ticketing functions and reservations for the passenger.
- Graduate from a recognized board or university.
- Students age should be under 18 to 25 years.
- Students should be Unmarried.
Personal Attributes Required
- Good communication skills
- Good inter-personal skills
- Customer centricity
- Follow safety and security procedures
- Passenger check-in
- Passenger Boarding
- Manage lounge services
- Manage passenger complaint at airport
- Passenger reservation
- Secure the entry to aircraft when aircraft is on ground
- Take action to deal with incidents,
- accidents and emergencies in the aviation security environment
- Work Effectively in a Team.
- How Communication Works
- Face-to-Face Communication
- Telephone Communication
- Written Communication
- Questioning and Listening Skills
- How to be an Effective Communicator
- Overcoming Communication Problems
- Getting Better Outcomes
- Your Personal Action Plan
- communication for aviation
Skills Required for this position
Core Skills/ Generic Skills
- Writing Skills
- Reading Skills
- Oral Communication (Listening and Speaking skills)
- Decision Making
- Plan and Organise
- Customer Centricity
- Problem Solving
- Analytical Thinking
- Critical Thinking
- Domestic and international Airlines
- Domestic and international Airports
- Airline corporate offices
- Airline ticket Reservation centers
- Airline Back end operations centers
- Airline Cargo offices
- Airline administrative offices
- Airport and Airline related offices